iIM-Sim • The Simulation system from Küttner Automation
Detect errors before commissioning
Thanks to dynamic process simulations, possible drive faults, system malfunctions, operating points and critical operating steps can be displayed, checked and optimized even before a system is commissioned.
In addition, certain relationships such as production mixes containing components with different processing time, recipe changes or rebuilding of a system can be tested for disturbances in a dynamic simulation. This makes it possible to check and evaluate static and dynamic parts of a process during tests and acceptance procedures and to avoid errors in advance.
Küttner Automation has developed a cost-effective simulation system in server / client architecture that can be configured with familiar MS Office programs in just a few steps. Regardless of the manufacturer, the OPC interface can be used to connect several controllers and to display and operate multilingual simulation images on the client computer.
- No simulation code within the PLC program
- Low demands on the computer hardware
- Cycle times < 100 ms can be achieved
- Export / Import of the plant status
- Easy operation through user interfaces similar to Windows
- Creation of the simulation with little time expenditure
- Early testing of the system possible
- Process optimization and plant expansions without interrupting production
- Increased availability of the system by trained personnel
iIM-Sim is a key component in increasing the quality of our automation software and contributes significantly to reducing costs and downtime during commissioning.
The strengths of Küttner
The basis of good planning is the clarification of facts and boundary conditions. This includes the …Read more
We make high demands on ourselves first, because this is the only way we remain able to fulfil your …Read more
Electric and Automation
New production processes and flexible process technology are placing ever increasing demands on elec…Read more