After the thermal treatment in a fluidized bed furnace, we take over the dust-laden flue gas. In our flue gas / air heat exchanger, the vortex / combustion air is heated. The remaining sensible heat can be optionally converted in a thermal oil or steam boiler. Alternatively, the entire amount of energy in a steam boiler can be used.
Typical heat exchangers are:
- Recuperator for preheating the vortex / combustion air
- Convective boiler for thermal oil
- Direct fired thermal oil boiler for heating dryers
- Steam generator with superheater
- Combinations of thermal oil and steam systems
A combination of these heat exchangers results from the desired application. As a result of our consulting (engineering), we deliver well-coordinated plant components.
With our modular design, it is usually possible to accommodate the heat exchangers in one go and thus build compact.
Heat exchangers then remain individually changeable. In pure boilers, a design with cooled walls is possible.
- Ways of using waste heat
- Thermal oil for heating sewage sludge dryers and other consumers
- Thermal oil for preheating primary and secondary air
The strengths of Küttner
The fourth industrial revolution is a reality. The real and virtual worlds are moving closer togethe…Read more
We make high demands on ourselves first, because this is the only way we remain able to fulfil your …Read more
The basis of good planning is the clarification of facts and boundary conditions. This includes the …Read more