Site Manager / Supervisor Electrical Engineering (m/f/d) for the Electrical Engineering Division
Training as a technician, a degree in mechanical engineering or comparable training in an electrical engineering profession
We are a medium-sized engineering company in the heart of the Ruhr area. With more than 70 years of experience and more than 450 highly qualified employees worldwide, we plan and build plants for the iron and steel industry, foundries, non-ferrous metal works, waste recycling industry and waste recycling plants all over the world.
The Electrical Engineering Division plans and procures measurement and control technology for projects in international process engineering and plant construction. The scope of services includes engineering, delivery of switchgear, assembly and commissioning, automation and industrial management systems.
We offer you:
- Interesting and varied fields of work
- Responsible tasks
- Motivated and collegial teams
- Performance-related remuneration
- Company pension scheme
- Training opportunities
- Secure workplace
- Flexible working hours
- 6 weeks annual vacation
If you would like to work in a dedicated team, please apply by email with the usual documents. You can also contact us in advance by telephone.
- You have an apprenticeship as a technician, a degree in mechanical engineering or a comparable apprenticeship with a high level of technical understanding and several years of professional experience in plant engineering.
- You assume responsibility for your area and report to the head of order processing. Your initiative, ability to work in a team, strong communication skills, customer orientation and entrepreneurial thinking are a prerequisite.
- The task requires willingness to travel as well as good written and spoken knowledge of German and English.
- Solid knowledge in the common MS Office applications as well as further EDP applications (MS Project, ACAD, etc.)
The strengths of Küttner
The basis of good planning is the clarification of facts and boundary conditions. This includes the …Read more
Whether you are planning a new production plant or want to modernize your existing equipment: It is …Read more
The fourth industrial revolution is a reality. The real and virtual worlds are moving closer togethe…Read more