Mixing & moulding
Continuous mixer for mold production
Continuous mixers are used to produce molds from chemically bonded molding material from liquid organic or inorganic binders.
We have the complete portfolio of small, stationary mixers <10 t/h up to large, mobile mixers with up to 100 t/h with and without compaction tables and offer as a special accessory a temperature-dependent hardener dosing or automatic recipe adjustment, radio remote controls and integrated suction with filter system.
- Precise sand dosing system for uniform sand input with fixed or infinitely adjustable throughput or mixing ratio
- Sand transport with premixing screw/conveyor belt Various lengths/angles of attack reach the required working area
- Worm mixer in low-wear and maintenance-friendly design and with a robust binder dosing system
- Binder dosing system with special FU controlled dosing pumps, shut-off valves, and binder injection valves
- Compacting tables with high-frequency vertical excitation integrated into roller conveyors or as freestanding stationary tables
Küttner has acquired the majority of I.M.F do Brasil in Brazil and serves the American market there as Küttner No-Bake solutions.
Kuttner No-Bake solutions
The strengths of Küttner
The fourth industrial revolution is a reality. The real and virtual worlds are moving closer togethe…Read more
Whether you are planning a new production plant or want to modernize your existing equipment: It is …Read more
We make high demands on ourselves first, because this is the only way we remain able to fulfil your …Read more