Hot blast cupola
Continuous, energetically optimized melting
Hot-blast cupola furnaces are convincing for ow melting costs due to the continuous and energetically optimized counterflow melting with tapping temperatures of 1,520 °C, high metallurgical flexibility (carburizing, alloying and use of cheap scrap), an efficient heat balance through heat recovery - e.g. by the hot blast generation to 600 °C, heating of foreign processes and buildings.
Küttner has built more than 450 cupola furnaces of different types worldwide with melt loads of up to 100 t/h.
The cupola iron is superior in quality and suitable for the production of GJL, GJS and GJV varieties.
- Dry gas industry that meets all the usual emission requirements
- Dry slag granulation
- Construction of complete hot blast cupola plants
- Modernization of existing cold and hot blast systems, so that current emission limits are met
- Performance increase through oxygen use, conversion of furnace and gas handling system
- Power adjustment / reduction
- Modernization of process control systems
The proces know-how is im the Essen headoffices and the US office.
Küttner GmbH & Co. KG
Küttner North America
The strengths of Küttner
The fourth industrial revolution is a reality. The real and virtual worlds are moving closer togethe…Read more
The basis of good planning is the clarification of facts and boundary conditions. This includes the …Read more
We make high demands on ourselves first, because this is the only way we remain able to fulfil your …Read more