Hot blast cupola
Continuous, energetically optimized melting
Hot-blast cupola furnaces are convincing for ow melting costs due to the continuous and energetically optimized counterflow melting with tapping temperatures of 1,520 °C, high metallurgical flexibility (carburizing, alloying and use of cheap scrap), an efficient heat balance through heat recovery - e.g. by the hot blast generation to 600 °C, heating of foreign processes and buildings.
Küttner has built more than 450 cupola furnaces of different types worldwide with melt loads of up to 100 t/h.
The cupola iron is superior in quality and suitable for the production of GJL, GJS and GJV varieties.
- Dry gas industry that meets all the usual emission requirements
- Dry slag granulation
- Construction of complete hot blast cupola plants
- Modernization of existing cold and hot blast systems, so that current emission limits are met
- Performance increase through oxygen use, conversion of furnace and gas handling system
- Power adjustment / reduction
- Modernization of process control systems
The proces know-how is im the Essen headoffices and the US office.
Küttner GmbH & Co. KG
Küttner North America
The strengths of Küttner
The basis of good planning is the clarification of facts and boundary conditions. This includes the …Read more
Whether you are planning a new production plant or want to modernize your existing equipment: It is …Read more
We make high demands on ourselves first, because this is the only way we remain able to fulfil your …Read more