Casting separation and cooling
Separation and cooling parameters - as diverse as the castings
After ejection of the flasks, the castings are separated from the sand and are cooled. With over 70 years of experience in this field, we can offer various solutions for optimum handling along the entire process chain and recommend convincing concepts:
- for casting handling, starting with shake-out, via casting cooling, shot blasting, transporting, sorting and fettling up to packaging;
- for the return sand from the casting / sand separation via the transporting and conditioning up to the processing.
Through its participation in Küttner Savelli and Küttner Schwingtechnik, Küttner can now offer all the machines required in this area from its own design and production.
Ask our casting technology team for solutions to your task. Trust the experience of our engineers.
Main features of typical solutions:
- Mold dump feeder for receiving the flask bales and feeding the shake-out conveyor
- Adjustable shake-out conveyors, to take account of the pattern-dependent casting and molding properties
- Infrastructure with heated retunr sand conveyors, vortex hoods for primary dust collection and noise protection enclosures
- Casting coolers with forced air cooling and low foundation loads due to mass compensation
- Sorting conveyors with sandwich designs and trough aspiration
- Belt conveyors for casting and returns transport to the shot blasting machine and charging area
- Solutions with vibration technology
- Cast cooler with forced cooling on plate belts / overhead conveyors
- Integration of manipulators, cracking devices, blasting systems
- Connection to dedusting / blasting systems
Küttner Schwingtechnik is specialized on Foundries.
IFE Aufbereitungstechnik GmbH
The strengths of Küttner
The basis of good planning is the clarification of facts and boundary conditions. This includes the …Read more
The fourth industrial revolution is a reality. The real and virtual worlds are moving closer togethe…Read more
We make high demands on ourselves first, because this is the only way we remain able to fulfil your …Read more