Project controller (m/f/d) for the order processing department
Degree in business administration, industrial engineering or similar. (FH, TU), Completed further education as a state-certified technician or similar
We are a medium-sized engineering company in the heart of the Ruhr area. With more than 60 years of experience and more than 650 highly qualified employees worldwide, we plan and build plants for the iron and steel industry, foundries, non-ferrous metal works, waste recycling industry and waste recycling plants all over the world.
Our metallurgical/foundry technology and energy/environmental technology divisions build turnkey plants or plant sections. These are mainly conveyor technology, industrial furnaces, heat recovery, exhaust gas cleaning and the associated automation. The scope of services includes engineering, supply of mechanical and electrical equipment, steel construction, assembly, commissioning, documentation and training of operating personnel.
We offer you:
- Interesting and varied fields of work
- Motivated and collegial teams
- Performance-related remuneration
- Company pension scheme
- Training opportunities
- Secure workplace
- Flexible working hours
- 6 weeks annual vacation
If you would like to work in a dedicated team, please apply by email with the usual documents. You can also contact us in advance by telephone.
- High degree of technical understanding
- Relevant professional experience in plant construction
- Independent, self-reliant and proactive way of working
- Ability to work in a team, strong communication skills, customer orientation, entrepreneurial thinking
- Safe handling of common MS Office programs and ERP software
- Good command of spoken and written English, any other language is an advantage
The strengths of Küttner
Whether you are planning a new production plant or want to modernize your existing equipment: It is …Read more
We make high demands on ourselves first, because this is the only way we remain able to fulfil your …Read more
The fourth industrial revolution is a reality. The real and virtual worlds are moving closer togethe…Read more