Structural Engineer (m/w/d)
Completed studies as a civil engineer and several years of experience in project/order processing in international plant engineering
We are a medium-sized engineering company in the heart of the Ruhr area. With more than 60 years of experience and more than 650 highly qualified employees worldwide, we plan and build plants for the iron and steel industry, foundries, non-ferrous metal works, waste recycling industry and waste recycling plants all over the world.
The Electrical Engineering Division plans and procures measurement and control technology for projects in international process engineering and plant construction. The scope of services includes engineering, delivery of switchgear, assembly and commissioning, automation and industrial management systems.
We offer you:
- Interesting and varied fields of work
- Responsible tasks
- Motivated and collegial teams
- Performance-related remuneration
- Company pension scheme
- Training opportunities
- Secure workplace
- Flexible working hours
- 6 weeks annual vacation
If you would like to work in a dedicated team, please apply by email with the usual documents. You can also contact us in advance by telephone.
- Your tasks include the creation and processing of the technical concepts and documentation of the design and static calculation in the structural planning, taking into account the internal and external requirements for quality, costs and deadlines.
- As contact person, you look after the external service providers (customers, architects, system planners, suppliers, engineering offices) and check their documents according to the contractual requirements.
- You are involved in technical procurement in an advisory capacity. You work on the continuous improvement of the construction process and support at the interfaces of processes.
The strengths of Küttner
Whether you are planning a new production plant or want to modernize your existing equipment: It is …Read more
We make high demands on ourselves first, because this is the only way we remain able to fulfil your …Read more
The fourth industrial revolution is a reality. The real and virtual worlds are moving closer togethe…Read more